Google wallet how to use?: Google Wallet is a mobile payment system developed by Google that uses NFC technology for transactions. Users download an app onto their smartphones and then hold their phone over the terminal’s NFC chip reader to complete purchases.
How to Use Google Wallet
Open Google Wallet App, tap Menu at top left corner (Android) or Menu icon at bottom left corner (iOS).- Tap “Wallet.”- Select “Add Card.”- Type the card number.- Tap “Create Account,” if necessary.If the account name isn’t already picked out, select “Select Account Name” and type a name for your Google Wallet account. You’ll need to provide your full social security number for verification purposes.
Also Read: Google Swag Shop | Google Gift Shop
Your card issuer may ask you to verify your identity. You can do this online using your regular email address or your phone number. Once you’ve verified the information, tap Next. If you’re adding a card for the first time, you might be asked to enter your billing address and whether you want the credit limit increased on your current card. Tap Next again. Your Google Wallet balance gets automatically added to your existing bank accounts.
Google Wallet FAQs
What happens after I add my debit/credit cards?
If you have credit cards enabled, they get associated with your Google Wallet account right away. If you don’t have any enabled yet, they will be enabled automatically. Debit cards aren’t eligible yet, but we hope to enable them soon.
How does Google Wallet work?
To make a purchase, simply open the Google Wallet app, tap the menu button in the upper right corner, and choose Wallet.
Then, select Add Credit Card or Add Debit Card. When you’re ready to check out, just swipe your finger across the reader on the checkout screen, scan your face, or type your PIN.
What happens if I lose my debit/credit cards or my Google Wallet password?
You can still use your Google Wallet without losing access to your funds. Just visit www.google.com/wallet to reset your password.
Can I store my cards in the Google Wallet app?
No. Unfortunately, we cannot store your cards directly in our app. We only accept payments via NFC readers.
How do I add money?
To add money to Google Wallet, follow these steps:
- Open the app
- Tap Add Money
- Enter the amount you want to add to your account (ex. $10)
- Tap Continue
- Select your payment method (ex. Credit Card)
- You may choose between two methods of payment: credit card and bank account.
Note: At this time, Google Wallet cannot be used as a debit card.
What happens if my credit card expires before I receive my order?
Google Wallet automatically renews your credit card every 90 days. If your credit card expires before you receive your order, you will need to reauthorize your credit card online.
Can I pay using PayPal?
Yes! In addition to receiving payments through credit cards and checking accounts, we also accept PayPal. Simply select the option “PayPal” under Payment Methods in the Order Summary page.
How to Add funds in google wallet
- Go to google.com/wallet
- Sign in using your Google account
- Click on ‘Add funds’ below the search bar
- Select your payment method e.g debit card or credit card. You can also choose to add gift cards to the app, just enter the code.
- Enter your amount to deposit
- Add your bank details. Make sure you have enough money available on your card or you may find yourself charged extra charges.
- Once you are ready click on the green button ‘Complete transaction’
- If everything went smoothly, you should now be able to view your balance
- You will know you have successfully added funds to your Google Wallet if you receive a confirmation email
- Go back to google.com/accounts. In the left-hand menu select ‘Payments’
- Find where you have stored your payment information and select it.
- You can then either click on the link provided or copy the URL into the address box of your browser.
- You will need to login to your banking website first to confirm that the transaction was successful.
- After logging in, go to ‘My accounts’